Monday, January 13, 2014

Lick the Doors

It's happened! It was inevitable. My son has entered middle school. He is doing very, very well and has joined Symphonic Band and Lego Robotics. Although he has definitely earned the privilege, we set strict rules about how to use the phone and the consequences of not being responsible. And, as I have posted before about being "like most mothers," want to ensure that his morning chores are being done. This particular morning was really busy and I decided to text him to make sure he was on track to get to the bus stop on-time. Leave it to "auto correct" to help me make that communication more clear.

I'm just glad it didn't tell him to "water the lights," "wear your cat" ....or worse "pack your sexaphone!"





First Day of School. YAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment